Burmack Pty Ltd know that safety is crucial so understandably we are happy to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are easily available at our Mossman car service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Mossman
When thinking of brakes, never leave it to the point that brake repairs become a critical requirement.
Routine checks like those in our 65 point vehicle report, which forms part of all full car services handled at R & G Vaccari Mechanical Repairs, are a necessity for confirming the vehicle's brakes are ready to stop you in time. Our team of qualified technicians are able to warn you if there are signs that servicing or repairs of your brakes are needed so it doesn't become worse problem.
Brake services on offer at R & G Vaccari Mechanical Repairs include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flushing And Replacement
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Brake Lines/Hose Replaced
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you discover any warning signs that a vehicle's brakes may need servicing book online with us to get your braking system reviewed from our Wetherill Park service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be watchful of:
- Brake Pedal Seems Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Vibration When Brakes Are Used
- Brake Light Remains On
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Feels Hard
To discover more information about these warning signs and a few probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM